Recent Before & After Photos

Heavy rain fall causing basement to flood


The amount of rain that fell in this Northern Iowa town was something we don't see often. 9 inches of rain fell in a short 30-minute time span. When rain falls ... READ MORE



Water line leaking


In a 2-story apartment building a refrigerator water line wasn't hooked up correctly causing water damage in the lower level ceiling. With a leak like this the ... READ MORE



Pipe Broken in Apartments


We had gotten a call in the middle of the night with multiple units that had gotten hit with water leaking in there units from a broken pipe. As you see in the ... READ MORE



Creek Flooded Basement


Due to large amounts of rain a creek near by flooded this basement. With the amount of rain the creek was rising way to fast and caused this basement to have ov... READ MORE



All-day Wear Liquid Eyeliner Stain on Rug


This before picture shows a stain, from a liquid eyeliner pen breaking on this light gray, living room rug. The owner was upset because the black eyeliner was a... READ MORE



A Carpet Cleaning Can Brighten Up a Room


Something as simple as a carpet cleaning, can make a big impact on how a room looks at first glance. The before picture shows a restaurants dining room carpet f... READ MORE



Soot Covered Dresser


This beautiful solid wood dresser was in a residential house fire. In the before picture you can see that there is a layer of soot build up around an object tha... READ MORE



Rock Wall Stones Saved!


A residential home had extensive water damage. It went undiscovered, which lead to mildew growth and some microbial growth. The home had a rock wall in their tr... READ MORE



Apartment Kitchen Fire


This apartment had a fire in the kitchen that caused a lot of soot and smoke damage. SERVPRO of Mason City was able to restore the property. In the before pictu... READ MORE



Apartment Building Flooded Hallways


In an apartment building hallway, a pipe had busted in the kitchen underneath the sick. The pipe was located in an exterior wall of the hallway, which caused wa... READ MORE